Расстояние до центра города
Расстояние до аэропорта
Bad staff behavior
Rooms are Confortable and clean
Pool undermaitainance sign is installed after check in Staff are completely rude and didn't try to help resolve the problem Worse hotel experience anyone could get Breakfast choices are very limited mainly for asians on one day next day it was ok.
The hotel was clean, in a good location, it offered a superb buffet breakfast and had a reasonably sized gym. Though the pool is too small.
The dishonesty of the check-in / reception staff. Bookings.Com informed me the room rate of qar1,050.00 For 2 nights didn't include tax/service charges. When I arrived to check-in I was told that inclusive of tax/service charges the total is qar.1,920.00. Almost double the room rate. It was late and I had no alternative. The following morning I asked another assistant at reception the exact percentage rates and was told that tax is 7% and service charge is 10%. Totaling 17%. Do the math...17% of qar.1,050.00 = qar.1,228.50. So I stayed put. On the day of checking-out I opted to pay by cash, rather than credit card. I was horrified to learn my credit card was charged qar2,000.00 Without authorization!!! Be warned - do not go there!!
Excellent staff, a little far from center
Fine hotel and comfortable place to stay, will stay again at this hotel.
close to my traniaing location
The lady manager was extremly rude, the staff is very unfriendly, too expensive, they don't like it if you book through booking.com, the elevators got stuck twice, they say breakfast included then they want to charge you and finally we stayed at the bussiness suites but they had the bussiness lounge booked for a private group, total bad experience
helpful staf and very confortable room, the breakfast was perfect, the location is fine if you need to stay near the Airport it's only 5-10 min.
Check-out took long time, I had to wait 10 min. while they were checking the room and the mini-bar.
nice rooms and very clean
very poor service
A very good, clean hotel with large, comfortable rooms. Very good value for money. location not so good but Doha is very small, so not such a big problem. All over, a very pleasent experience!
Brand new hotel, excellent service, good rooms, good location. Free hotel wide Wifi and decent breakfast. All you need for business and lesiure. Excellent value.
Price and Location
на основе 658 отзывов
Правила зависят от поставщика и категории номера.